A few weeks ago, I was thinking about how most families (including mine) have all their childhood and family photos all in photo albums and most of them only have one copy. My family still has not gotten these pictures scanned to a digital format, which we probably should get to doing soon. Besides getting them digitalised, I wanted my own copies of my favorite photos. With Cheerz, I was able to get these photos printed in a different, special and memorable way. They offer many products such as photo prints (retro or square), photo albums, magnets, invitations, posters, wedding decoration boxes, and more!
The first product I chose was the DIY photo book for 20 €. This is a hardcover DIY book with thick black paper where you can get 20 photos printed, arrange and stick them the way you want.
You can customize the photos with filters and texts and they place all these photos in the back of the book inside a cute envelope.
With this album, I chose 20 family photos and pictures of my siblings and I. In the photo above (L-R) there's a retro print of me, my eldest sister and my older sister. In the photo below, I put in two pictures of my youngest brother. (For most of these prints I took squared pictures from my iPhone and uploaded onto the site and they turned out looking great)
The second product I purchased was the Cheerz Box for 16 €. For this I chose pictures that I took from places I visited, actors/tv shows that I love, quotes and art prints from my favorite author's books, Colleen Hoover. I also picked some minimal inspiration pictures and two extra copies of childhood photos. What's great is that with their products you get two extra prints, one for a referral code and another to show you how you could stick your photos up in a heart shaped form. I haven't done that though, I just picked some of my favorite ones and stuck them on my wall in a squared shape with sticky tack.
From left to right:
- childhood picture of me and my two older sisters on our scooters
- quote from one of my favorite books called 'Slammed'
- photo of myself
- damon salvatore from the vampire diaries (this tv show will always be close to my heart no matter how bad it's starting to be)
- grant gustin and melissa benoist as the flash and supergirl
- fish park
- carousel from a christmas market
- mosque in abu dhabi
- my youngest brother
- a white bicycle
- the stage and screen from JB's concert in 2013
- a plant
- elena gilbert from vampire diaries (love nina dobrev with all my heart although she gets me bawling every time)
- an art print from the book 'Confess' by Colleen Hoover (I got almost all of those printed)
- last dance of elena and damon
- inspiration photo of a monochrome pieces on a clothing rack
I definitely think everyone should give this a go! Maybe if you're not looking for something big you could get retro or square prints for 9 €. If you travel a lot, buying the Big Fat Box with 75-200 prints for 32 € would be perfect to look back on. I will definitely be buying from them in the future especially after travels! They also have products for Mother's Day and I think that the special edition photo album they have would be perfect, as you could pick baby pictures and family pictures and it would just be a thoughtful gift that can be kept on a table for people to look at. You can use my referral code: YOUFYG to get 4£ off!