When I first started blogging, the first post with actual content that I put up was the TV shows I was watching at that time. Ever since then with not enough time on my hands, I only got the chance to start six other TV shows that I wanted to share with all of you. A few of these have become on the top list of my favorite TV shows as well.
1| Marvel's Daredevil on Netflix - ★★★★★
Synopsis: A blind lawyer, with his other senses superhumanly enhanced, fights crime as a costumed superhero.
- I'm a sucker for superhero TV shows, mostly DC ones. This one's an exception though, I just love it and I'm so excited for the second season to finally come in two months! If you haven't watched it yet, you should. I guarantee you will fall in love with Matt Murdock.
2| Supergirl on CBS - ★★★★★
Synopsis: The adventures of Superman's cousin in her own superhero career.
- There are many mixed thoughts about this show but I ended up loving it when I watched the pilot. I find myself always looking forward to watching the new episodes, I genuinely just enjoy it so much.
3| Superstore on NBC - ★★★★☆
Synopsis: A look at the lives of employees at a big box store.
- I started this show a few weeks ago during the start of my winter break on a whim and I love it. As a comedy series it's definitely a great one. America Ferrera stars in it too, I remember watching Ugly Betty on TV like 7 years ago (never knew what season or episode I was watching) but I loved her acting. There's only five episodes out till now but my favorite one would have to be an episode where she addresses all the cultural stereotypes.
4| Significant Mother on the CW - ★★★☆☆
Synopsis: Budding Portland restaurateur Nate's world is turned upside down when he finds out his best friend/roommate is now dating his recently separated mother.
- This was another show I just started on a whim during summer (when most of my TV shows were on hiatus), I would not exactly recommend this just because there are many other shows you could watch instead unless the concept actually interests you. I mainly started this because Nathaniel Buzolic from The Vampire Diaries stars in it so I just gave it a try. It's not a bad show, it's a good one for passing time and I couldn't get myself to stop watching it.
5| Shadowhunters on Freeform/ABC Family - ★★★★☆
Synopsis: After her mother is kidnapped, Clary must venture into the dark world of demon hunting in order to find clues that can help her find her mother.
- Only two episodes have aired, but I'm already hooked. I didn't read The Mortal Instruments series because I felt like I wouldn't enjoy it but after watching these two episodes I'm thinking of reading The Infernal Devices trilogy. I feel like I would enjoy the show a lot more though if Lily Collins was acting as Clary instead of Katherine McNamara, I just don't connect with her as much.
6| The Big Bang Theory on CBS - ★★★★★
Synopsis: A woman who moves into an apartment across the hall from two brilliant but socially awkward physicists shows them how little they know about life outside of the laboratory.
- Ever since watching a few episodes with my best friend then beginning the show by myself, this has become one of my favorite shows ever and my number one comedy show. Watching this show just makes me very happy and the actors are constantly making me laugh, especially Sheldon Cooper. He's the ultimate best. I look forward to a time (probably summer) where I can start watching and marathon Friends!
What TV shows do you recommend for me to watch?